Guardian Christian Academy offers a limited amount in scholarships to approved students every year. These scholarships are key to being able to offer high-quality, Christ-centered education to everyone possible! If you are interested in applying for our scholarship, please press the button below!
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE?
You have the opportunity to do something great for the future of the students at GCA! You have the option to redirect your State Tax Refund to go towards the GCA Scholarship Program through Golden Dome of Georgia.
How much can you give?
• Individuals - Maximum of $1,000.00
• Married Filing Separately - Maximum of $1,250.00
• Married Filing Jointly - Maximum of $2,500.00
• S-Corp, LLC, LLP - Maximum of $10,000.00
• C-Corp - Maximum of 75% of Georgia Tax Liability
How can you give?
• Contact the Department of Revenue for the state of Georgia directly to let them know you want your state tax money to go to the Golden Dome
• Contact Golden Dome directly, and they will do it for you!